warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Un American Airlines?

I read today where American Airlines is making the biggest purchase of new airplanes ever. They are buying 460 new planes over the next several years. I thought great new planes are more fuel efficient and better for the environment less fuel burned the better. I also thought great newer planes will hopefully be more comfortable, perhaps American Airlines can get rid of the old Torquemada torture seats. I get further into the article and read American Airlines is buying 200 new planes from Boeing and 260 planes from Airbus. At that point I stopped and I thought why are they buying more planes from Airbus a European company than Boeing and American company. Maybe American Airlines should change their name cause if you cant buy American you shouldnt be able to use the name. Especially when we all know Boeing makes a great plane if the planes from Boeing are not up to the quality of Airbus then why is American Airlines buying 200 in the first place? Since quality is not the issue and price is usually close to the same. Why couldnt American Airlines but the billions of dollars they must be spending to buy that many planes back into an American company? Im sure they will have some lame excuse but I saw in the article the Airbus spokesman was thrilled to beat Boeing in this order. So I say to American Airlines as an American myself I think you along with BofA should change your names to UnAmerican, you shall henceforth  be known as UnAmerican Airlines and BofUA will be more properly called Bank of UnAmerica. Now I realize that Boeing like many companies does work all over the world but you can still go to Seattle and see them put planes together and all those people doing that work are Americans that need their jobs to support their families and they spend their paychecks here in America and that helps us all. Airbus they work somewhere in Europe (probably France that bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys). Anyway Thanks a bunch Un American Airlines I hope you remember you fly mostly in America and its probably a good idea to keep as much work here so people can afford to pay your outrageous prices anyway. The really bad part is the company headquarters is just about 25 or 30 miles from my house here in Texas. I honestly expected better from you Un American Airlines I am very disappointed maybe its time to take another look at Delta.

No comments:

Post a Comment