warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Monday, July 11, 2011

I am so Sick of the Casey Anthony Stupidity

ok I talked about this on Wednesday and I thought to myself  "self thats all taken care of and out of your system now you can move on". Well I guess I was wrong, it seems there is now a scam running around Facebook about Casey Anthony confessing on video. Just so you know if youve seen that it is a scam and the people doing it are trying to get you to go to their site and follow a bunch of links and take surveys for which they will be paid and you will be annoyed. While I generally applaud ingenuity even if it is annoying this is just too much. This just feeds the lunacy around this issue all the more. There are still people out there criticizing the Jury on that case. Those poor brave people who had the misfortune to be forced by the state to sit in judgement on a botched prosecution should not be treated this way. let me say it again for you dimwits.....LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE ALONE CRAWL BACK INTO WHATEVER CESSPOOL YOU CALL HOME AND SHUT UP ALREADY. I am all for freedom of speech, I love it, I dont think the Government has any business telling me what I can or cant say. So here it goes, I am going to exercise a little of my freedom of speech here. To all you PINHEADED, MUSHBRAINED, WHINING, LEMMINGS, to all you out there who cant handle the simple fact, Casey Anthony was AQUITTED, that means NOT GUILTY, DIDNT DO IT, WAS FOUND INNOCENT. All you crazy people who by your words are threatening the good people of that jury SHUT UP. Its time for you to go take your meds and settle down. The bottom line is the prosecution put on a very bad case with no evidence to show how that poor child died and who might have done it. You dont have to like Casey Anthony she doesnt seem to be a very likable person. But for goodness sake leave the jurors alone they dont deserve this, they did their job and seems to me they did it well. If you want to jump up and down and scream and yell about how you believe Casey Anthony is guilty fine you can believe whatever you want. I mean some people believe Ted Bundy was just misunderstood and Jeffrey Dahmer just had a little eating disorder some people even believe Charles Manson isnt crazy as a bedbug, thats fine. You have the right to be miserably wrong but I dont believe you have the right to say and do things that make honest regular people who were just doing a hard job they didnt ask for to be made to feel unsafe or threatened in any way. Perhaps one day you might face a jury and at that time would you want one made up of people who acted like that Casey Anthony jury or one that acted like you are? Just remember what they say about Karma and you all better hope its wrong.  I think its time for me to go...Im typing angry again and dont think my keyboard will survive much more. Im outta here till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment