warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where am I again?

I have heard that it was General Phillip Sheridan who said " if I owned Hell and Texas I would rent out Texas and live in Hell". Im starting to wonder if thats just what I did. Wow is it HOT and has been for way too long no rain and over 100 degree heat. This is getting crazy Im not even leaving the AC at night cause it barely gets below 80 at night anymore. I think its a plot by the power companies to make more money. The only good thing is I dont have to mow the grass as much since its so hot and not raining but I would trade mowing for more rain. Its so hot I really dont feel like talking much and that hasnt happened in a long time. so today is going to be short. I am tired of ranting about current events for a bit so Im just gonna complain a little. I dont usually worry too much about heat but this is getting a bit old. Oh well not much use in complaining but I thought I would give it a try. I heard it was supposed to cool down by the weekend but weather prediction in Texas is like trying to predict the lotto numbers, only one in several million is right. We will see. Think Im gonna go get something cold to drink and find the AC vent and sit under it. Hope you all are keeping cool and I will talk at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment