warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Im a little worried about my dog

I fear for his sanity. Lately he has been insisting that I refer to him as Desmond the magnificent. I think hes a pretty good dog and can be very entertaining but magnificent im not really sure about that. Furthermore the other day as he was running around (acting) crazy I wrote it that (acting) part as the jury is still out he may actually BE crazy. Anyway the other day he insisted I call him Desmondo the Mad, now I am really not sure where he is getting this. He was always a little off and would say the strangest things from time to time. But lately he has just been full of the most curious thoughts. The other day he told me " never trust a cat to watch your dinner bowl". I expect he made the mistake of trusting the aforementioned cat and returned to find one of the other dogs in the house had stolen his dinner. I suspect it was the fat one but she swears it was the short one. either way it was right after that incident he started with the whole Desmondo the Mad thing I really think he has just seen too much TV and decided if Superman can have an alter ego then Desmond should have two. I hope hes not getting MPD or something. I wonder how to tell if your dog has MPD, I might have to look that up on google after Im done here. Anyway I just thought I would let you all know I was worried about my dogs sanity because of all the crazy things he says to me. I on the other hand have absolutely no doubt about my own sanity. Its a little low I checked the dipstick the other day and it was below the bottom line I seem to be fresh out of replacement sanity and I have yet to find the owners manual telling me where I can purchase replacement sanity or even how to refill my sanity level. The good thing about all that is it tends to make life bearable theres so much insanity in the world I think if I were totally sane I would lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment