warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I dont normally post on Tuesday

I got up today and started my usual forage through the news and saw something that just annoyed me. All 5 of the people that have been reading this blog will already know Ive gone on a few rants about the Casey Anthony trial. I know it has gotten alot of people up in arms over the entire issue and I have really been less concerned about Casey Anthony herself and more interested in the whole mess surrounding the trial. But today I read in this article Computer expert report error that the assertion by the prosecution that someone in the house looked up chloroform 84 times before the death of Caylee is all wrong. The worst of it is they were told by their expert that the program the told them about the 84 searches was in error and the first time they searched the computer the first program they used told the the correct fact that it was only searched for once. The more I read about this prosecution team the more I am lead to believe they attempted to fit the evidence to their own preconceived notions. If this information in the article is true I think there is even less evidence that Casey Anthony was guilty and there should ahve been no prosecution based on the evidence they had. Im not saying Casey Anthony did not kill Caylee I honestly dont know but I am saying it appears to me the prosecution violated the rules and perhaps even the law by withholding information from the defense that weakened the case against Casey Anthony. I for one am outraged that any government prosecutor would violate the rules that are set in place to protect us all from false accusation. Whether Casey Anthony did or did not commit the crime a violation of the protections we all are supposed to have a citizens endangers every one of us. If the prosecution can do this to Casey Anthony maybe the next time it could be you and just perhaps you could be convicted of a crime you did not commit. These public officials should be investigated and if it is true that they violated Casey Anthony's right to a fair trial they should be prosecuted and they should be prosecuted in a fair manner unlike the manner they chose to prosecute Casey Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment