warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sorry Im all out of witty titles today deal with it

I have to say I have been thinking alot since my last post. Perhaps I was a bit hasty in calling my Dog a genius. While He does seem to have an intuitive grasp on certain truths of the universe. He cant quite figure out the cat box is not the place for tasty treats. I think the fact He likes "Kitty Roca" removes him from consideration for Mensa entrance. Hes still a good Dog for the most part He just has a few personality quirks. Anyway enough about certain Dogs bad habits and time to move on or back as the case may be. Last post got me thinking about the way Life is alot like a game. You can do well or poorly depending on the effort you put into it. No matter how easy it looks for other people they have to put in as much effort to do well as you do. No one does well without work and practice and a few failures to learn from. I believe we learn more from failure than success if we allow ourselves to. as long as you keep in mind youre not done till its over you can learn and grow from just about any experience. Life is funny that way sometimes actually most times in my experience. Life has plenty of ups and downs enough that we shouldnt get too worked up about the current situation because it will change soon. I dont really have much to say today so it will be short. I think I will close out with one last metaphor. Life is very much like a game in that no one knows who wins or loses till its over and by then its too late to do anything about it. So remember all you have is now so make the most of it because you cant change the past and the future isnt here yet but the futures foundation is today. Do good today and good things will be built on a good foundation. Keep it up and before you know it youve built something great. And finally remember the old riddle, " How do you eat an entire Elephant? One bite at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment