warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Something a little different

I am going to try something a little different today and see if I like it. About 5 years ago I had a series of weekly posts that I enjoyed writing. It was a funny way of looking at my week at the time. The site I posted them on seems to be empty now so I think I will post them here. I will post the original entry along with the date it was originally posted. remember this was about 6 years ago and much of the situation has changed since then. But it was fun writing these and I thought I would share them. Without further ado I will give a second post today with the beginning of the series there were 26 episodes in all and I may just share them all if there is enough interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment