warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Its Friday....Again


Fri Jul 15, 2005


Greetings friends, just a little note this time as time is tight right now. Things for the Benevolent leader/Dictator for life to be doing and sitting here typing just isn't one of them right now.

It seems the neighboring country has imported a Mini-Canine and he has made contact thru the security fences with our canines. Many messages have been sent back and forth since the Mini-Canine is quite young I am concerned that our Canines will corrupt the poor lad. I've called all three of the canine in for conferences and reminded them that it is an offense to import/export sedition or any other "dangerous" ideas. I hope they will take that to heart. I have also instructed the secret police/death squads to pay close attention to any interaction between them. On the upside at least it seems to have gotten the Canine partially out of the doldrums or the "dog days of summer" hehe.(A little benevolent leader/dictator for life humor there...you WILL laugh or pay the consequences.)

The Feline has continued his terrorist attacks on the Canines or at least one of the Canines. The feline it seems has discovered the one pacifist Canine in the group and is attacking her at all hours with seeming impunity. I have counseled the aforementioned Canine that all she need do is bite the Feline one good bite and he would leave her alone as the feline is actually rather cowardly in nature.

The Feline has also fallen back into some very risky behaviors and was seen chewing on cables again. Luckily for him he hasn't destroyed anything yet. I have informed the Feline that the new punishment law that went into effect last month calls for the strictest of penalties for such behavior. The new law was named after one of the great lawgivers of the ancient world. I call it the "Draconian amendment to the law of Feline death for chewing my headphone cables one more damn time" I think it has a nice ring to it....Don't you? I doubt if the Feline has the wit to see the historical allusions but one can hope.

This law was also joined by the squirt gun of you have pissed me off for the last time today. Which I think is a wonderful tool for Feline control should the Squirt gun of you have pissed me off for the last time today prove ineffective I plan on adding the Paintball gun of I really mean it...DAMMIT to the arsenal. If neither of those work I will be sorely tempted to get the 12 gauge of That's the last straw you little *&#@!*. But I'm hoping to avoid actual firearms as they are smelly and leave GSR when fired.

Oh well enough for today. I am signing off and wishing you all a gloriously wonderful (even if it is a well observed) weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment