warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Friday, October 21, 2011

FRIDAY FRIDAY


Fri Jul 08, 2005 


Well friends I'm back and its another Friday so its time to report on the happenings in the workers paradise.

I have real fears about the Felines sanity. He has begun staring off into space with a blank look in his eyes and the running into any glass surface nearby. I think he's doing what the voices tell him to do and they're screwing with him. This happens mostly at night when he's staring out the windows. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this behavior as I think its rather obvious he's mental anyway.

I have given up hope for the Canines. They seem to have given up on anything resembling self respect or plotting against the Feline and have instead just taken to laying around and complaining especially late at night. Disturbing my sleep by their protest outside my official residence. I am about to turn loose the secret police/death squads on them if they continue this nocturnal annoyance.

The situation with the political prisoners has yet to be finalized we are waiting on transportation to the gulags and we will be updating you in the near future on any movements in that area.

Other than the oppressive heat not much to report I think the heat has a lot to do with the Canines disposition. As they seem to get lethargic with the heat. Either way its less for me to worry about as the Beloved leader/Dictator for life anything that keeps the masses quiet is a good thing.

Well I will finish up for this report with the usual of its quiet and we intend on keeping it that way. I am considering following the British lead and installing security cameras in every conceivable place....just to keep things safe and live up to our national motto " We know what your doing " (and you should be ashamed). See you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment