warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Its Friday..according to Mr. Spocks tricorder at least


Fri Aug 05, 2005 


Well it looks like another Friday has made its appearance. This week has been rather uneventful for the workers paradise with one exception. So lets get right to the exception and not waste any time about it.

The Political Prisoner that was removed to the medical facility has not been having a good week. The staff have reported several times it was feared he would not survive the night. Well it is becoming obvious this little malcontent wont up and die. He is playing some twisted power trip and only pretending to die just to cause turmoil in the staff caring for him. After one of his "attacks" he will be back up within a few hours and things will be as normal as they can be with him. The Feline is convinced he is doing all this for the attention and to spite the Feline. Of course the Feline has a very self-centered view of things, go figure. The Canines have not expressed any opinions one way or the other. Although I am convinced an opinion form the Canines would be overly taxing on their mental abilities so I don't expect any from them.

The Feline is still failing miserably in his de-mousification attempts. I have tried to explain to him even if he could catch a mouse it would only kick his ass and that would be embarrassing to him. I suspect deep in his ego ridden little heart he is aware of this fact and will never actually confront a rodent but will continue making a big production about how hard he's trying. I take great pleasure in pointing out to him if he's trying that hard and failing the mice are not only stronger than him but smarter as well, He ignores these as best he can but I know the truth.

The canines are like the Special Olympics here in the workers paradise. Always out there giving it their best and having a lot of fun...but still just a step or two behind. Bless their pointy headed little hearts. I sometimes think it must be nice to be so happy just running in circles or shouting at the water hose. Then I remember these are also creatures that sniff and lick each others and their own asses for fun and any thought of how nice it must be to be them quickly fades.

Well other than that there's not really a lot going on here. Summer is progressing as summer always does and things tend to work themselves out in the long run without too much interference from me. A little talk to the Canines about how the Feline is always attacking them, a whisper to the Feline how the canines believe they are superior to him. These things keep the balance of my little world in check.

So I think this will wrap up my report for this week. I remain the Benevolent Leader/ Dictator for Life of the Workers Paradise. OHHHH...One more thing. The security police/death squads have brought to my attention that many of you are still trying to defeat the security/monitoring devices in place. I feel I must remind you these devices are merely there to protect you from harm. And to help you live a more comfortable life. Please just go on about your normal activities and if your not doing anything subversive you have nothing to worry about....."You have my word on it"

No comments:

Post a Comment