warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Again Another Friday


Fri Mar 25, 2005


Greetings, Just a short update today not much to report. I suspect the canines and feline have been on their best behavior this week for some religious reason or other. They’ve been walking around being "nice" to each other; they’ve been following the rules (for the most part). I am now ordering the secret police/death squads to investigate this matter. I know their up to something I just haven’t found it yet. The usual notices have been posted to all the security services. I expect to have this situation well in hand and a tight lid on things all weekend. We will not tolerate any reenactments of "certain" historical events this weekend.
In other news the political prisoners have ended their hunger strike upon hearing the plans have been made to refurbish the current holding facilities. All are in good spirits and anxiously awaiting the cleaning and repair crews this weekend.
I would love to stay and chat...but I really must be going, Peasants to oppress, rights to trample, hopes and dreams to crush mercilessly. I’m swamped, my day planner is filled. I’m beginning to think I really need a vacation or a Vice Dictator to help out, but a Vice Dictator has problems attached, they never seem to want to stay in the job. Always looking for that upward mobility I guess good help is hard to find. Its very upsetting when the Vice Dictator applies for a promotion not to mention its quite messy trying to clean up the interview room afterwards.
Well that’s it for now. Till next week remember keep your friends close ...but your enemies closer. (Preferably in small display boxes)

No comments:

Post a Comment