warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Its one of THOSE days

Today has just been one of THOSE days for me. I cant even work up the interest to rant about any of the totally stupid things Ive seen on the internet today. Thats just bad I mean the internet is full of totally stupid things to go off on a rant about. Its too easy to find absolute stupidity online that deserves a good rant and I know Ive seen several things that cry out for mocking and ranting but I just dont care enough to do it. I think perhaps I will  just go read a book or find a spider and watch it make a web perhaps I will paint something just to watch the paint dry. I would go watch the grass grow but as it hasnt really rained here much this summer the grass isnt growing which means I would just sit there watching grass be dead as it has already gone all the way through the dying process and now just sits there all brown and dead and that just doesnt have the same appeal. There just doesnt seem to be much to do today. Or at least much that I want to do there is always something I dont want to do that needs done but if I did that today......what would I have to put off till tomorrow? I believe you always need something to put off till tomorrow. Thats my trick to a long life having something to do tomorrow means you have a reason to live till tomorrow. I believe if you have nothing to do tomorrow then its just time and the universe will remove you to make room for someone who does ahve something to do tomorrow. Keep that in mind...never finish everything today it just tempts fate to remove you as you have nothing else left to do. Thats just my thoughts for today talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment