warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Finally able to post again

Finally got my computer back up and running. It is so much better with my regular keyboard than a laptop. Typing on a laptop is crazy. So any way I'm back now and ready to go.

I noticed the VMA's were on last night. I refused to watch them as Im just not interested in video music awards shows put on by a channel that doesnt even show music videos anymore. The only thing that MTV has to do with music these days is it a word in their name. MTV should be ashamed of the crap they are showing thesse days and get back to music like they claim to be involved in. Until they start actually showing music videos as their name suggests I will not be watching the channel. Its really sad that youtube is a better place to videos than the music television channel. Anyway MTV pretty much blows these days and isnt worth the effort to push the remote buttons to get there. Someone should deal with them regarding the false advertising their name implies.

I did watch National geographic last night they were doing a 9/11 special all this week. They had an interview with GWB which I watched. Im not sure the term enjoyed is alltogether appropriate  for the subject matter but I did find it interesting. Even after getting Osama Bin Laden this year watching the footage fo those towers falling makes me feel we didnt quite finish the job in that respect. I remember seeing footage of hundreds or perhaps even thousands of people out in the streets dancing to celebrate the terrorist attack on 9/11. That personally annoyed me to no end. I think they should all be glad it wasnt up to me to decide the response to that mess. I personally think we should have squashed a few more places in a way that will remind people just what can happen when you annoy a world superpower. If it were up to me at that time there would have been a much more terrible response one that people in the future would have shivered at to remember and would have let everyone know just exactly how bad it could be if the U.S. really ever got serious about putting a hurt on someone. But I expect a glowing slag heap is a rather extreme answer but then it would serve as a good lesson in just what we are capable of doing. I believe too many people have forgotten just what can happen when you seriously annoy a nuclear power. Besides Afghanistan wouldnt look much different after a nuc in most places anyway. Killing Osama 10 years later is like punishing your dog for peeing on the carpet a week after He did it. Its a little late to get the point across. A small nuc on his mountain and a fried Osama within a week would have been a much better object lesson to all the other terrorist that cheered when Osama and his crew pulled off their attack. Crash some airplanes into our buildings and we will nuc the mountain you live under that would be a lesson not soon forgotten. Think of all the lives it would have saved. We are still fighting in Afghanistan and are just now getting out of Iraq. Oh well its probably a good thing Im not in charge...at least for the terrorist.  Guess Im done now  I will talk to you later.



No comments:

Post a Comment