warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Friday, September 23, 2011

FRIDAY the 13th


Fri May 13, 2005 


Well it has been a very quiet week this week. Nothing going on to report. All fronts have been extremely well behaved.

I'm beginning to wonder if the population here is somehow reading my reports. They seem to be on their best behavior lately. I wonder if the ending of my last report had any effect on that? Anyway since nothing is really happening this week I suspect next week will probably have a lot to report.


So until then I will just let you all know things are well here in the workers paradise. The feline and canines are all walking on eggshells. And the other residents are toeing the line also. I will report back next week on any further developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment