warning

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
There's no telling what might follow, you have been warned.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

In the Begining...

Funny thing Life.  There I dont know a better way to say it. No matter what happens, how twisted or convoluted things get that little statement seems to always be true. Its like this one "This to shall change"  its another one of those always true statements. Funny thing Life...we say that when "good" things happen. We say that when "bad" things happen. We say that when we dont know what else to say and feel we have to say something. But do we really mean it or is it just something we say? I dont know I think Life is pretty funny so yeah.....Funny thing Life. At least thats what I think...but...I could be wrong. I suspect we will look into this further later but Im done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment